Our Business Development Team generates and manages leads that come for a variety of sources in order to ensure we can make the process of hiring equipment easier. Every request, big or small, is managed in a way that will make sure it will result in a successful hire. Everyday our team is facilitating more and more successful hires.
In one day, the Business Development team secured hundreds-of-thousands of work for PlantMiner suppliers and simplified the procurement process for a high volume of hirers.
To list a few - the confirmed work included civil packages up to $180,000, dry hire equipment for $60,000 on one project and $54,000 for another.
These projects are just a snippet of the scale of work we've seen this month.
I recently used Plant Miner as a source for bulk earthworks tenders for a Project at Eight Mile Plains. I found this worked well as it meant that I did not have to spend time searching for sub-contractors to tender on the works and managed to get half a dozen prices back within a week.
- M. Anderson, Contract Administrator of Graystone
So while it was business during the day of June 25th, our team was able to celebrate our effective solution to procurement processes by winning the iAwards 2015 Start Up Of The Year at night.
A tailored procurement process
A hirer with plant, equipment or subcontractor needs can come to PlantMiner.com.au and submit a quote request that details your name, number and requirements. Keep your phone with you, because within minutes our team will get in touch and customise the procurement process to your needs.
In one short call, we'll cover:
- equipment requirements (keep in mind, we have Australia's largest range with over 600,000 items for hire)
- safety specifications
- wet/dry hire
- mob/demob included
- job duration
- whether you have preferred suppliers you'd like to direct your request to
- if you'd like hourly/weekly/monthly rates
- whether you'd prefer to receive them via phone/email/online
In one easy platform, PlantMiner offers:
- competitive rates from reputable and preferred suppliers
- matched by the supplier closest to you
- a 100% FREE service to hirers - we don’t take a cut of the hire contract at any stage (no additions to rates or commission on awarded work). Our suppliers pay an annual listing fee to showcase their services to you.
- PM Rewards every time you hire through PlantMiner! Easy to earn and redeem - work your way to a great variety of rewards.