Another month down, another month to recognise the hard work of our valuable staff. Since April, our team has grown another 15 staff, making it 85 in June 2015 - so believe me when we say how hard it is to pick our employees of the month.
For June 2015, PlantMiner would like to congratulate Rodolfo Villaruz and Sophia Rostron and for earning the title of June's Employees of the Month.
Get to know the team
Rodolfo Villaruz ‘Toto’
Position: Web Developer
- He is an expert in our development environment setup and constantly helping the others to configure the Virtual Machines.
Why we love him:
- Since joining the team in April 2015 , Toto has progressed well in the technical support team and resolved complex issues in a timely manner.
- Toto's recently started working on implementing larger project features and has shown great attention to detail in completing these tasks.
- Great attitude, work ethic and presence - Great work Toto.
Postion: Marketing Assistant
- Sophia is one of our team marketeers. Her main roles include content writing and campaign coordination.
Why we love her:
- Sophia is a hard-worker always willing to run the extra mile to get the output required.
- As well as delivering beyond expectations in her role, Sophia also helped out with general admin duties to cover for another employee who was absent for the month - a great team player!
- Sophia’s ability to churn around content like no other makes her a great asset to the team. Any new project, feature, or industry happening - she's all over it, and delivering the news straight to you screen.
Join our team!
Want to join one of Australia's fastest growing online businesses? Check out our current career opportunities on our careers page and apply today!