- clearing within the project corridor
- minor service relocations
- implementation of onsite environmental management strategies
- installation of construction and road signage across the corridor
- etablishment of access tracks into the project corridor
Nexus Infrastructure will be holding drop-in information sesssions for members of the local community. Have a look here to find one near you so you can put in your 2 cents!
As per the project timeline below, contracts have been either awarded or closed and outcomes can be viewed on the ICN Gatway.
- Vegetation clearing: Have a look here for an activity schedule and what to expect
- Viaduct bridge: Have a look here for info on construction staging and noise management
- Site office establishment: Have a look here for more info on the Wellcamp site and here for more info on the Withcott site
Plant and equipment you can expect to see during the life of the project include horizontal grinders, tub grinders, loaders, rollers, compactors, graders, excavators up to 100T, rock breakers, articulated dump trucks, tipper trucks (various configurations), water trucks (road registered) and the potential for Scraper work - just to name a couple!
For updates subscribe to PlantMiner's blog here.
Source: Nexus Infrastructure