“Through CPB Contractors, we’re committed to providing infrastructure to meet these vital community needs now and for future generations,” CIMIC Group Chief Executive Officer Michael Wright said.
The $632 million redevelopment project will deliver:
- New clinical services building with modern wards and patient facilities
- New women’s health services including birthing suites and maternity ward
- Increased children’s outpatient and ambulatory care services
- Increased children’s surgical services
- New nuclear medicine and dental services
- State-of-the-art operating theatres and intensive care unit
- Bigger emergency department with more treatment spaces
- Modern mental health units that are centrally located
- Increased access to outpatient and ambulatory care services
- Upgraded medical imaging equipment
- Increased cancer services
This redevelopment will make more clinical services and medical specialties available at Campbelltown Hospital, providing healthcare access that is closer to home for the local community. This project will also deliver improved patient flow, better access to Campbelltown Hospital, food and retail outlets as well as a multi-storey car park and open up more job opportunities.
Construction on the Campbelltown Hospital Redevelopment Stage 2 is now underway, with works due to be completed by mid-2023.
Want to receive the latest industry news and project updates straight to your inbox? Subscribe to the PlantMiner blog today.