- Construction of the main access road from the sealed Collector Road
- Levelling and foundation preparation for the process plant
- Construction of a haulage road from the process plant to the underground box cut
- Excavation works on the box cut for underground access
- Construction of the Talising Storage Facility 4
The Woodlawn project is expected to produce up to 70,000-dry metric tonnes (dmt) of zinc concentrates as well as 25,000-dmt of lead concentrates per year.
Heron Resources has also awarded CIMIC Group’s Sedgman a $107 million EPC contract earlier this month.
Watch this space for the latest industry news and project updates by subscribing to the PlantMiner blog.
Source: Australian Mining