Happy holidays from the team at PlantMiner! Since our offices officially close today for the Christmas break, we decided to celebrate by giving back to our great readers -- that means you.
PlantMiner’s blog launched in February 2015 and has quickly become a business management and news source for contractors and suppliers. Through our social platforms, PlantMiner’s blog now circulates to more than 22,000 construction company owners, managers, site-persons, estimators, administrators, operators and suppliers.
Through the loyal support of suppliers and hiring companies, we've also been recognised in 2015 as:
- Winner of iAward’s Start-up Company of the year (2015)
- #4 in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 2015 (Rising Star Award)
- #66 in BRW’s Fast Starters 2015
- #37 in BRW’s Best Places to Work 2015
- Finalist in Ernst & Young’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Finalist in Lord Mayor’s Business Awards Brisbane for High Growth Business Start-up
- Finalist in Brisbane’s Young Entrepreneur Awards’ Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Finalist in Prospect Mining Award’s Innovative Mining Solution & Young Achiever
To thank you, today we'll be giving away free customisable holiday eCards. Use them to send your customers or clients a last-minute thank you card or even thank your fans on social media for following you. They're 100% yours to use and repurpose. Click here to download them and get started.
And while we have you here, we couldn't help but make one of the holiday eCards to thank you for being an awesome reader of our blog:
So go on, download the holiday eCards and send them to someone that's supported your business in the past few years. They'll be touched that you thought to send it.
Have a wonderful holiday, everyone!