PlantMiner continues to expand its resources to keep up with the ever growing demand of plant, equipment and subcontractor services in Australia. Once again, we have outgrown our expectations in terms of growth with the team.
We're one employee shy of 100, so the title for 'EOTM' (Employee of the Month) is a sought after name to have at PlantMiner HQ. This month, we have two very well deserving employees taking the title.
PlantMiner would like to congratulate Colin Morris and Beverly Domingo for acquiring July's Employees of the Month!
Get to know the team
- Colin Morris is a Business Development Manager for Queensland and his role consists of generating quotes for suppliers and confirming transactions through the site.
Why We Love Him:
- The outstanding customer service he provides to every person searching for plant and equipment.
- He is driven to ensure that every one of our searchers get exactly what they are looking for and nothing less.
- His ability and willinginess to learn from all team members.
- Beverly Domingo is a receptionist dealing with all incoming enquiries and processing Quote Request for our searchers.
Why We Love Her:
- Beverly is a hard-worker always willing to got the extra mile in order to receive the output required.
- Beverly possesses a great work ethic, attitude and presence.
- Beverly is constantly growing with the team and improving her product and industry knowledge ensuring that she is helping our customers.
Join our team!
Want to join one of Australia's fastest growing online businesses? Check out our current career opportunities on our careers page and apply today!